Google Plus Badge Slider Module for Joomla! – Profile Badge, Page Badge or Community Badge
Joomla Version Compatibility Information – This package includes: (1 Module)
Google Plus Badge Slider Pro for Joomla! 2.5-3.x – Version 1.00 Updated 10-15-2015
- 1 Module
- Choose Google Plus Badge Type (Profile, Page or Community)
- Choose Google Plus Badge Layout (Landscape or Portrait)
- Theme (Light or Dark Badge)
- Show / Hide Cover Photo
- Show / Hide Owners (Community Badge Only)
- Show / Hide Tagline Badge
- Custom Size Settings
- Set Language (All languages)
- Parsetags (Onload or Explicit mode)
- Profile Badge: Allow people to easily find you on Google+ and add you to a circle directly from your website.
- Page Badge: Includes the profile badge features and adds some additional functionality. They help Google consolidate +1’s from your website and your Google+ page, and make your website eligible for Google+ Direct Connect.
- Community Badge: Help people find your community and engage with other users on a topic they find interesting.
Quick Installation & Configuration Instructions (Module):
- Download the Google Plus Badge Slider from our website.
- Make note of the downloaded file location where you save the module on your computer.
- Login to your Joomla backend and navigate to the admin top menu and click on ‘Extensions‘.
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Manage‘.
- Click the ‘Browse‘ button and navigate to the location where you saved the module to your computer.
- Either double-click the ‘mod_googleplusbadgeslider.zip‘ or highlight it and press the open button.
- Press ‘Upload & Install‘.
- Navigate back to and click on ‘Extensions‘ on the top Menu.
- Now click on ‘Modules‘ from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Filter‘ input box type ‘Google Plus Badge‘ and click the magnifying glass for search.
- Now click on ‘Google Plus Badge Slider‘ to open the Module Configuration.
- Set your module position to something that won’t display (Try debug).
- Change the module status to ‘Published’.
- Set your menu assignment to the pages where you wish the slider to be displayed.
- Leave the jQuery set to load unless you have jquery already loaded on your site.
- Choose the type of badge that you wish to display.
- Copy and paste the URL from your Profile or Page or Community into the ‘Google Plus URL‘ field.
- Set the width and the height that you would like the badge to appear.
- Save & Close.