Pinterest Widget Slider Pro Module for Joomla! – Pinterest Pinboard Slider
Joomla Version Compatibility Information – This package includes: (1 Joomla Module)
Pinterest Widget Slider Pro for Joomla! 2.5-3.x – Version 1.00 Updated 10-15-2015
- 1 Joomla Module
- Choose Pinterest Widget Slider Type (Pinterest PinBoard or Pinterest Profile)
- Custom Size Settings (Square, Sidebar, Header, Roll Your Own)
- Set Language (All languages)
- Parsetags (Onload or Explicit mode)
- Pinterest PinBoard: This badge will generate a sliding image filled block displaying the most recent Pins posted to the specific Pin Board that you select in these settings. (variable height x variable width) that displays the latest pin’s associated with the specific Pinterest PinBoard that you choose.
- Pinterest Profile: Includes the profile badge features and adds some additional functionality. They help Google consolidate +1’s from your website and your Google+ page, and make your website eligible for Google+ Direct Connect.
Quick Installation & Configuration Instructions (Module):
- Download the Pinterest Widget Slider from our website.
- Make note of the downloaded file location where you save the module on your computer.
- Login to your Joomla backend and navigate to the admin top menu and click on ‘Extensions‘.
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Manage‘.
- Click the ‘Browse‘ button and navigate to the location where you saved the module to your computer.
- Either double-click the ‘mod_pinterestwidgetslider.zip‘ or highlight it and press the open button.
- Press ‘Upload & Install‘.
- Navigate back to and click on ‘Extensions‘ on the top Menu.
- Now click on ‘Modules‘ from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Filter‘ input box type ‘Pinterest Widget Slider‘ and click the magnifying glass for search.
- Now click on ‘Pinterest Widget Slider‘ to open the Module Configuration.
- Set your module position to something that won’t display (Try debug).
- Change the module status to ‘Published’.
- Set your menu assignment to the pages where you wish the slider to be displayed.
- Leave the jQuery set to load unless you have jquery already loaded on your site.
- Choose the type of badge that you wish to display.
- Copy and paste the URL from your Profile or Page or Community into the ‘Pinterest Board URL‘ field.
- Set the width and the height that you would like the badge to appear.
- Save & Close.