Social Media Links Slider for Joomla – Display Social Profile Page Links
Joomla Version Compatibility Information – This package includes 1 Module:
Social Media Links Slider Pro for Joomla! 2.5-3.x (Module) Version 2.70 – Updated 9/12/2016
Use Documentation Tab for Detailed Instructions or Download User’s Guide:
Social Media Sites Supported: AIM, Amazon, Android, AOL, Apple, Appstore, Ask, Backflip, Bebo, Behance, Bing, Bleetbox, Bliklist, Blogger, Blogmarks, Brightkite, CargoCollective, Coroflot, Delicious, DesignFloat, DesignMoo, DeviantArt, Digg, Diglog, Diigo, Doppler, Dribble, Dzone, Ebay, Ember, Evernote, Facebook, Feedburner, Flickr, Folkd, Foursquare, Fresqui, Friendfeed, Friendster, Furl , Gamespot, Gmail, Google, Google Plus, GoogleTalk, Gowalla, Gravee, Grooveshark, Gtalk, Hi5, Hyves, Identica, Ilike, Isociety, LastFm, Linkedin, LiveJournal, Magnolia, MeFeedia, Meneame, Metacafe, Misterwong, Mixx, Mobileme, MovableType, MSN Hotmail, MSN, Mynameise, Myspace, Netvibes, Newsvine, Ning, Odeo, Openid, Orkut, Pandora, PayPal, Picasa, PimpThisBlog, Pinterest, Plurk, Posterous, Propeller, Qik, Readernaut, Reddit, RSS, ShareThis, Simpy, Skype, Slashdot, Sphere, Sphinn, Spotify, Springpad, Squidoo, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Tripadvisor, Tuenti, Tumblr, Twitter, Typepad, Visualizeus, Viddler, Vimeo, Virb, Webshots, Windows, WordPress, Xanga, Xing, Yahoo Buzz, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube, Zanatic, Zootool.
This Social Media Profile Links Extension is designed to easily generate convenient links for all your members, guests or visitors to connect with you on any of the 119 different Social Media Profile Page Images included. Quickly display links to all of your Social Profiles wherever they may be located across the Internet.
Quick Installation & Configuration Instructions (Module):
- Download the Social Media Links Slider from our website.
- Make note of the downloaded file location where you save the module on your computer.
- Login to your Joomla backend and navigate to the admin top menu and click on ‘Extensions‘.
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Manage‘.
- Click the ‘Browse‘ button and navigate to the location where you saved the module to your computer.
- Either double-click the ‘mod_socialmedialinksslider.zip‘ or highlight it and press the open button.
- Press ‘Upload & Install‘.
- Navigate back to and click on ‘Extensions‘ on the top Menu.
- Now click on ‘Modules‘ from the drop down menu.
- In the ‘Filter‘ input box type ‘Social Media Links‘ and click the magnifying glass for search.
- Now click on ‘Social Media Links Slider‘ to open the Module Configuration.
- Set your module position to something that won’t display (Try debug).
- Change the module status to ‘Published‘.
- Set your menu assignment to the pages where you wish the slider to be displayed.
- Leave the jQuery set to load unless you have jQuery already loaded on your site.
- Choose your Social Media Icons and paste the URL’s from your profile pages into the proper fields.
- Save & Close.
25 Animated Mouse-Over Effects for Social Media Profile Links:
- Move Right
- Move Left
- Move Down
- Wobble Horizontal
- Wobble Vertical
- Wobble Top
- Wobble Bottom
- Wobble Bottom to the Right
- Wobble Top to the Right
- Wobble Skew
- Skew Forward
- Skew Backward
- Rotate 90 Degrees – 360 Degrees
- Rotate 3D Horizontally
- Rotate 3D Vertically
- Variable Opacity (This effect is independent from the others – it can be set in combination with any of the other effects – 100% is completely visible – 10% is almost transparent.)
If there is a social media network that we have missed just let us know and it will be added. Please give us your feedback. If you think of a feature that would make this a better extension be sure to let us know about it. We are constantly striving to improve our products so don’t be afraid to let us know how you feel about them.
Use all 119 Different Social Media Sharing Buttons
Social Media Links Slider Pro User Guide
This Joomla module is designed to allow a website owner or developer the ability to create a series of social icons that link to any social profile page(s) you choose. Choose either the right or left side of the screen to display the links. The links slide out from either the left or right side of the screen (or choose to display your links statically on either side of the screen by turning the slider off). Your links will be not be visible until you place your mouse over the slider tab. The Extension features a completely customizable ‘Follow’ tab that lets you know where the links will appear.
This Guide assumes that you have enough experience in Joomla to have already installed the ‘Social Media Links Slider’ module or can do so now because you will not be able to proceed past this point in this guide until the module is installed. If you have not already installed the module then do so now. If you are not familiar with how to install a Joomla module then try this link: Installing an Extension.Just to be clear you must first install the ‘Social Media Links Slider Module’ if you plan to proceed past this point of this users guide so please make sure to do whatever it takes to get the module installed and enjoy the module!
The Following is a Step by Step Guide to Configuring the Social Media Links Slider Module
(click on each step below to expand the contents)